Friday, March 27, 2009

Tags, Tags Everywhere!

Another one of my crafting hobbies is stamping. I had a request for a set of backpack tags to be given out as birthday party favors. I think I need more boy stamps, they are the most challenging for me to make unique. I hope as Button's sleeping improves I will have a greater chance to craft.

This weekends agenda includes weaving in the loose ends and sewing the bottoms of the Easter Baskets and getting them felted. I also want to get started on their Easter dresses. I found some shirts at the Salvation Army today and want to follow this pattern. Hopefully it'll work well for me.

We are also counting down to our first camping trip of the year. The site has been reserved and we can't wait to get out in the Scamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers