Thursday, March 19, 2009

With a "quack, quack" here, and a "quack, quack" there. Here a "quack", there a "quack", everywhere a "quack, quack".

Here are the makings for Button's First Birthday Cake! She turned one last week and I thought I should post a pic of her cake because let's face it...it was CUTE!! Bug had a fun time helping mommy stir the cake mix and pour it in the pans.


We baked it and them frosted it the next day after it was nice and cool. I think Bug liked that part best because we used cool whip and she got to lick the spoon! Here is our "rubber ducky" cake.


I am thankful for the warmer weather we've been having. I need to start planning the garden and find a place to put up a clothesline. We've gotten the bike trailer out for a couple walks and I ordered the part so I can attach it to my bike so we can head to the park.

Easter Basket update: the green one is done being knit. I have to weave in the ends and sew the bottom then felt it. The purple one has a couple more inches of side to knit and then the handles, weaving and sewing. Hopefully before the weekend is through they will be complete. I can't wait! Then I can find a few things to put in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers