Monday, April 27, 2009

blog candy...drool

I was browsing some stamping blogs and came across some awesome blog candy. I wanna win! It would totally get me back in my studio and give me some real motivation to continue in the purging/organizing process over there. I should actually be cleaning that end of the house now since the girls are napping, but alas I am searching for more blog candy. Jeanette has some here. I found Kim posting some candy here. And if you like all things pink and girly see this candy. Debbie's birthday blog candy can be seen over here. Janet's birthday blog candy contains Stampin' Up! items. There is another Janet with candy here.

That's enough procrastinating for me for one afternoon. Off to finish looking at all the great blogs I just found and go clean up my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers