Friday, April 24, 2009

studio in progress

Here is my table. I have it in the middle of the room. There is a dresser behind it that I store sewing and knitting items in, along with a few bigger often used paper crafting tools. My big paper cutter, big shot and sewing machine sit on top of the dresser. The lamp is sitting on a 4 bottle wine rack that has big cups in it that hold pens and markers. The file boxes have since been moved to the "office side" of the room.



This is the view I have when I sit at my desk. The shelving is from the home store. The large bins on the top are from Walmart. Next are photo boxes that contain paper scraps, adhesives, swaps, envelopes, etc. The next shelf holds Stampin' Up! stamps. Current sets are on the right; retired on the left. The bottom shelf has prismacolor colored pencils (which I got the set of 120 for $20 off of Craigslist brand new but have yet to use), drawers with non SU stamps, big shot supplies, paper scraps are in the other 3 drawer unit. The printer has been moved to the "office side" of the room, in it's place is my tray of frequently used items. The books and binders are still there. The bottom drawers hold the rest of my paper crafting supplies. DH made the shelves and we bought the drawers at IKEA.

Here is my ribbon and punch storage.


I have ink pads in a cassette tape holder I got at the thrift store. My ATG sits on top (I am thinking it needs a makeover) and I have chipboard alphabets in frappicino bottles that I painted the lids of.

I have to get things cleaned up again in there. Hubby is going to make me a nice worktable that will go under the shelves on the wall. And after that he'll make me a HUGE crafting armoire. I can't wait!



3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! Motivates me to get pictures up on my blog of my finished space...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow .. U have tons of ink colors.. lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, the cassette holder is a fabulous idea!! I'm going to have to be on the lookout for one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers