Thursday, May 28, 2009

Challenge Me!

I created these cards for a couple of stamping challenges.

The first challenge was to use the most recent Unity Stamp Kit you received and stamp with it. I used Whimsical Birthday. It really was a challenge for me since the images in the kit are so large and I am used to smaller images. Here's what I came up with. I used the present and paper pieced it using some dimensionals. The brad I pulled off of a project and it works perfectly. The little metal dots are from the JoAnn $1 section!






The second challenge card had to have a knot on it somewhere and I combined it with the Etsy Inspired Challenge that can be found Saturdays on Ashley's Blog. Here is the soap that inspired me from this weeks featured shop sunbasilgarden (which I see she is now on vacation through June 2 so you can't see her shop until after that date).
Lemon Squares Soap

And my card! This is a 4x4 square card (I have a thing for square cards lately) It uses images from the Aug '08 and April '09 Unity KOTM's. I colored it with Sharpies. The ribbon was something I picked up who knows where.




1 comment:

  1. wow gf.. great cards! U are rocking the Unity!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers