Friday, May 1, 2009

celebrate

I made this card for a baby shower. I really need to get a light box built so you can see true colors. "Celebrate" and the background paper are a celery green. The brads are yellow. I created the card shape using the Stampin' Up! top note die. I love the shape. On the white layer, I cut on the perforation the die leaves and then distressed the edge a bit to give it a perfectly matted look. I used Certainly Celery Ink for "celebrate" and the brads are Fire and Ice rhinestone brads.

The inside contains a quote printed off of my computer and then die cut with the top note Stampin' Up! die. Silver brads are on the left side.
I can't wait until the baby arrives, I already have plans for the card!

2 comments:

  1. is that a stampin up punch? that bracket piece of paper?? I love it.. I don't have that. how much are they?? Love it.. perfect for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Stampin' Up! exclisive die for the Big Shot. It's called Top Note. I love the shape!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers