Monday, May 25, 2009

The heavens declare YOU ARE GOD

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to our service men and women for keeping us safe. Thank you for sacrificing time with your families to protect mine. We enjoyed some time camping last week in northern Minnesota. I kept singing the chorus to "Song of Love" by Rebecca St. James


Jesus, king of my heart Father,
my peace and my light
Spirits, the joy of my soul You are

Jesus, to You none compare
Father, I rest in your care
Spirit, the hope of my heart You are

Chorus: The Heavens declare You are God
And the mountains rejoice
The Oceans cry "Allelujah"
As we worship You Lord
For this is a song of love

Jesus, You save my soul
I'll thank You forever more
Jesus, the love of my life You are

Chorus: The Heavens declare You are God

And the mountains rejoice
The Oceans cry "Allelujah"
As we worship You Lord
For this is a song of love

Jesus, I am in awe
Of the love that You have shown
Jesus, how precious you are
To me, To me

Chorus: The Heavens declare You are God
And the mountains rejoice
The Oceans cry "Allelujah"
As we worship You Lord
For this is a song of love

The Heavens declare You are God
And the mountains rejoice
The Oceans cry "Allelujah"
As we worship You Lord
As we worship You Lord
For this is a song of love





The words are from Psalm 19
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.
3 There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.




1 comment:

  1. amazing pics.. wow.. looks like u were in such a beautiful place.. wow! so glad u all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers