Friday, May 15, 2009

Hip Hop Hangover

Happy Friday! Today I am participating in my first Hip Hop Hangover! I have discovered Unity Stamp Company and I LOVE their designs. They have a Kit of the Month (KOTM) club that is the best deal for stamps out there. I am trying to convince hubby that I need to sign up.


Both of these cards are made from the August '08 KOTM. I had to have it because of this camper. It reminded me of the Scamp. I made this card as a combination challenge card from SplitCoastStampers.


If you are into stamping at all you must check out Hip Hop Thursday. It's a fun day of chatting, challenges, a blog hop full of inspiration by the Unity design team and LOTS of prizes. Here is my card I made for the "Unity is Pretty in Pink...and Purple" challenge.



And if you are at all into blog candy, check out this great candy from Passion for Crafts!




4 comments:

  1. Love you cards, Rachel! So glad you joined the Unity lovers (aka "the cool kids club). HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this? I especially love the little camper card. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards, and the camper is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel! Great cards!

    Can you email me your shipping information - you won the Just My Type Unity kit and some Magistical Memories when we were celebrating our 1 year anniversary.
    eryn@unitystampco.com

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers