Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first challenge card!



I did it! I have now participated in my first stamping challenge! This card was made for the EtsyInspired#35 challenge. More details can be found over at Ashley's blog. The featured Etsy shop is Bealoo Kids. I was drawn to their single animal pictures. The elephant is so cute! So...without further ado, here is my take on it.






I used my Filbert Frog stamp from Whipper Snapper. He was embossed and then colored in with Twinkling h2O's. (I love those things and am sad the company is closing). At the bottom I used a piece of metal accent from Making Memories and some Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon. I love how it turned out and how the colors pulled together.
If you want a chance at some blog candy check out Kerry's blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Rachel! Love that frog and all the colorful bits of ribbon you used! I hope this is the first of many Etsy Inspired Challenge cards for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Rachel! Great job on the card! I love all the bright fun colors! Thank you so much for playing along with our EIC! It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a bright and colorful card.. love it... hugs bonnierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute rachel! congrats on your first stampin' challenge!!!


    twinkling H2Os is closing?!?!?!?!?!?

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Congrats! You'll be addicted before you know it! :-) Great job! Glad to see you playing along!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers