Saturday, June 6, 2009

Almost Three

It's a rainy day here, I've been cleaning up and organizing around here. I had to make sure I got Bug's third birthday gear all set though. I made her the shirt and bandana pants and got a bandana for her hair too. It's going to probably be too chilly to wear them tomorrow which stinks, so I may just save the outfit for her pictures. I still have to make her card, wrap presents and frost the cake. We are going to grill hotdogs tomorrow if the rain holds off. We haven't gotten rain in quite a while and of course this weekend is the rainy one. At least the garden is happy about it.

Here is a close up of the shirt.

And the pants.




6 comments:

  1. brilliant! soooo cute! ur a great sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Rachel!!! Your such a good mommy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute rachel!! she will love it!! Happy birthday to her! We are getting poured on too, it sucks but we needed it! hope her day is great! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel - this is OUTSTANDING! I'm sure she's gonna love it. I do!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Rachel! Super cute! You should make those shirts and sell them on Etsy! I think people would buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel! You've won my blog candy: http://lisahjulberg.blogspot.com. Please email your address to me and I'll get the package mailed off to you. Congratulations!

    My email address is lhjulberg@charter.net.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers