Monday, June 1, 2009

Some thrifty finds

Today I was browsing at the Goodwill and found some fun crafty items. I got a framed mirror that I will ditch the mirror on and paint the frame making a name frame instead. I got 2 canisters for my studio, not sure what will go in them, but they'd be fun to alter once I figure it out. I also found a 20 pack of tins that were sold as party favors that I will save to alter at some point. And then there is the fun piece of fabric, I think it'd make a great purse or bag. Wouldn't it look great paired with some lime fabric? I also got the girls a couple books and a purse for myself. I love thrifting!
I actually had some time to craft today so stay tuned for a project or 2 to pop up later in the week. And if you haven't seen it, check out the new June Kit of the Month (KOTM) from Unity Stamps! It's SUPER cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers