Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two for Tuesday

I thought I'd showcase a couple of cards I've made in the last few days. The first one is the card I made for Bugs birthday. To stick with the pink and green theme I had going, combined with the frog cake I made, I figured Hoppy 3rd Birthday was appropriate (that's what it says on the inside of the card). Princess Froggy (from the Stampin' Up! set Unfrogettable) was colored with my Stampin' Up! markers. I added a dot of glitter to the pink rhinestones on the tips of the crown. A little ric rac, a bit of bling and wah~la! A card fit for my (tomboy) Princess.



The second card being featured is my take on Sketch Challenge 231 over at Split Coast Stampers. The sentiment is from the August 'o8 KOTM by Unity Stamp Company. I used some designer paper I had in my scraps. The cardstock and brads are SU! and the twine I found in with my ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers