Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Unity is having a call for a guest DT member!


Unity Stamps is having an open call for a guest design team member for the month of July. You can check it out fully on the Unity Blog. The challenge was to make a monochromatic card using stamps from their April or May KOTM. This stamp came out of the April kit. I love the trees and the little birdies. I decided to go with paper piecing to give the project a bit of depth. I added a few page pebbles, some ribbon and a hope charm too. I really love how it turned out. I also utilized the LimeLight sketch challenge seen here.
Can I just say how much I am loving challenges and using my embelishments and ribbon instead of hording it. It is so much fun and if I use it all, I can get more!
I found some blog candy too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel it is very nice to meet you. Lovely projects.
    I see that you are having fun participating in challenges. Would be interested in joining me tomorrow for a Twisted Thursday sketch challenge? Participation is almost always under 20 and there is always a winner!! You could win a free stamp from Shirley's 2 girls. Hope you can come out and play

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers