Friday, June 5, 2009

With a Hip Hop here and a Hip Hop Hangover!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! It's once again time to showcase some projects I've completed using Unity Stamps. The images are super cute. And they have inspired me to create my first scrapbook page. There was a monochromatic challenge posted and this was my take on it. I love how it turned out. I showed it to hubby and he asked what I was going to do with it (since I don't scrapbook) and I said I'd have to make a scrapbook. Hopefully it can be my excuse to need more Unity Stamps. They have a great set called Confession that is on my wish list. Check out the Unity blog for some great sales they are having too!
And I just LOVE this picture of the girls, it is one of the best I have of the two of them.


This is take one on an 8th Anniversary card for hubby. It was created for a color challenge to use only red, white and black. I do have another idea which I was trying to get to work out but hit a mental block, so we shall see. This great stamp is called So + So Loves. There are numerous possibilities as to how to make it your own.


Have a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. RACHEL.. love both your projects... I've been sbing for years... so well.. I LOVE YOUR FIRST LAYOUT.. it's gorgeous! way to go!!! and ur right, more Unity here you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE layout and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT stuff girl! love that layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww look at those pretty faces! What cuties!! Love your layout and card! congrats on 8 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love both of your cards!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute LO and I love the pic...nice card for your hubby too!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well isn't that an adorable photo!! Love the pop of purple there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable...both of them.

    I really love your kids expressions! Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scrapbook page -- join us on the dark side! :) Cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you have done here. The diff. shades of purple with a repeated stamp is very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how cute, OH i won that branch stamp and didnt know what to do with it, love what you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects. You really used the stamps wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  13. left you some love in your gallery, but I'll tell you again. these are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers