Friday, July 10, 2009

Back to Stamping! Happy HHH!

Happy Friday! Finally a stamping post. It's been too long! We had a really nice vacation last week and are getting back into our routine this week. I managed to find time for 3 cards this week. Can I just say (again) how much I love Unity Stamps and their KOTM's? They are so versatile and super cute! Oh and the whole store is on sale this weekend 30% off! Just check out the Unity Blog! I really wish I could be a member right now, but since I can't I revert back to my trusty August '08 KOTM. It is amazing to see the wide variety of projects this one kit can make.
I made this first card for the black and white background challenge. I love that butterfly!



The next challenge was to make a card that wasn't square. I made this little gift tag using the pillow die for the big shot and cut along the score lines. I colored this one with gel pens, punched a hole in the corner using the crop-o-dile and added some ribbon.



The third card was made for color challenge 225 on Splitcoaststampers. I really am loving the flowers. It's the first time they've seen ink and it defiantly won't be their last. The sentiment was punched with the large oval punch from Stampin' Up! and I cut the So Saffron oval by hand.




There are lots of participants today in HHH, all listed on the Unity Blog...check 'em out! And check out how I'm paying it forward, and you can too!
TeeHee and I got my goodies in the mail while I was on vacation from A Walk Down Memory Lane. Stay tuned for those projects!

24 comments:

  1. love it.. all of them gorgeous.. and ur right Unity stamps are so versatile.. so happy ur enjoying urs like the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the saffron/blue combo:) very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, these are really nice projects! Love that butterfly and how the colors really pop against the B/W!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say again, that that butterfly card ROCKS! You did such a fabulous job :) thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, that yellow is so cheery, and the tag is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great creations, Rachel. love that green branch tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. all great projects, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love these..esp the wish stick one!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, great cards! Luv that colorful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The butterfly card is my fave! Love how just one is in color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards. I love how you colored in the one butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards; especially like the black & white background card; thanks for visiting at my blog today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your projects! Left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your projects! What great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I know why you asked about the Princess Flowerette! Love that first card with only the one butterfly coloured. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers