Monday, July 27, 2009

Some fun new toys!

So the hubby left this weekend with his buddy, so it was the girls and I all weekend. We went shopping! I got an awesome Martha Stewart glitter set (24 colors)! Be on the lookout for sparkly projects soon!

Some Distress Inks and Cut and Dry foam to do some fun projects. The Two Peas You Tube Videos are AWESOME (and will enable you). They have a series called "Thinking Inking" and show alot of techniques and products, I guarantee you will want them all!
I picked up a Quickutz Quickstik. It will come in handy for when I cut smaller letters with my Silhouette.

Speaking of the Silhouette, I am testing it out and hopefully will feature a project that I used it for soon. I also picked up a Fiskars Stamp Press that I am not sure I'll keep, but I think it'd work great for larger stamps. I love coupons, everything I bought I had a coupon for!
Hey! You! If you haven't checked out Paper Maniac, you should! Patti has the store Unity KOTM! Awesomeness!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers