Friday, July 31, 2009

a triple play!

**SIDE NOTE** Blogger appears to not be posting scheduled posts again. Check back tomorrow for a fun AWDML project! And if it doesn't post I'll fix it Monday when I return. Now to your regularly scheduled Friday blog! Happy HHH!
I made this card for 3 challenges. In no particular order it is for
*Etsy Inspired Challenge (EIC46). I found inspiration in this piece.
*Unity Stamps CHA Challenge.

I made this card for my hubby. The tree is from the Love Birds kit and the sentiment is from the August '08 KOTM by Unity Stamps. I embossed then colored in the tree with Martha Stewart Glitter. I used my Cutterbee tool to make holes for the faux stitching and used a blue glitter pen to complete the stitching.

11 comments:

  1. I love that card! The dp is so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree! I need to ink mine up now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Your hubby will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card and congrats on making the Paper Maniac Team... Patti is soooooo cool!!! tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for shareing this card with us! it looks great....

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers