Thursday, July 30, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (and seeing stars!)

I have been selected to join the Paper Maniac Design Team! Patti is going to open her store on September 1, 2009. And her future plans include opening a brick and mortar store in the Twin Cities! I am so honored and excited for this opportunity! Her store will be here. And the store blog is over here.

And just wanted to show off a card I made 12 of for a former co-worker to give out next year at graduation time. The colors are the school colors. "Reach for the Stars" is Whipper Snapper (stamped in silver Brilliance ink), "Congratulations" is Hero Arts (stamped in versamark). The star brads are from JoAnn and the punch is from Stampin' Up! (thanks for letting me use it Marcie!).





3 comments:

  1. Congrats Rachel!! I am looking forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, great blog. I look forward to working with you on the paper maniac DT. :-) Jess

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers