Monday, August 10, 2009

1-2-3 Pocket

I made this card for the Unity Stamp Company guest design team challenge. The challenge was to use one stamp, two patterned papers and three (and only three) embelishments.



1-pocket stamp from the July KOTM~on denim...thank you hubby for wearing out your jeans so I could chop them for this card.
2-papers, both from Daisy Bucket (2nd one is on insert to pocket). Well actually it is both sides on one paper Daisy Bucket Little Black Dress Cocktail Party. I got the paper from A Walk Down Memory Lane!
3-2 rhinestones, 1 ribbon



Here is the insert to the pocket.

6 comments:

  1. Cute pocket card! I also like the new look of your blog now that I am home and can see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog - it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!
    I also love the makeover that you've given your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel

    What cool jean pocket card Ilove that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really neat card. Love how you made the pocket stamp, a pocket. LOL. Very original idea!! :-) Jess

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers