Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodbye Hip Hop Hangover, Hello GREAT things to come!

Today is the last Hip Hop Hangover for Unity Stamps. Angela is promising some great fun and changes starting September 17! The first challenge was to add doodling to your card. I added the words on the bottom. And you'll notice I once again was playing with my distress inks! I love them! The stamp was from Love Birdies and the paper is Daisy Bucket.


I made this card for the texture challenge. I used some Daisy Bucket paper with torn edges and added crystal effects on the paper. I added twine to the top and stamped hello using Just My Type alphabet. The Daisy Bucket papers are truly wonderful, great textured, two sided papers. On sale this month (15% off this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane).



And don't forget if you want the Unity store exclusive kit of the month check out Paper Maniac. I've seen it and it rocks! The August kit is on sale now! Sign up for auto ship and save 20%!





20 comments:

  1. Rachel ~ I love your distressed inks too! They are too cool. I really love the second card with the simple Hello. That paper is awesome!
    Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Rachel! Love the distressing with inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Love the distressed ink on the tree tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, great distressing ink usage! Love your doodling too....fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tag, and your blog is looking amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute stuff! love the fun colors of the second one and the bits of glitter on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are cute! I love how you used the tag on your card! I never think to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty cards! Love the heart-y tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello rachel....

    I love cheerful bright paper top to cards very very cute I save you blog in my favitores

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers