Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Friday! It's been a busy week over in my neck of the woods. We were camping last weekend and got home Monday. On Tuesday I met up with some out of town family and we went thrift store shopping and out to Taco Bell (which the girls loved). Got some great bargains! Wednesday we cleaned up a bit from the camping chaos and yesterday we cleaned more then my cousin and I got to go thrifting without the kids (thank you grandmas!). I managed to sneak in a quick card for the Break out the Buttons challenge. I made the buttons using circle punches, they are silver and match the metallic feel of the card.
If you need stamps, head over to Unity Stamp Company this weekend! Everything is 30% off for the last time this summer, just use the discount code ENJOY. Check out the Unity blog for the list of HHH participants.


Thanks to my friend Katy for stamping me some fun images to color! I can't wait to use more of them. The flower is called patchwork petals. And the thanks was stamped using the Just my Type alphabet.
See Wednesday's post for details on how to enter the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week before noon PST.

16 comments:

  1. your welcome :) Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun and funky card! love it! makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that flower! I'm so glad I bought it on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card! Love that funky flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super funky cool! Love the bright boldness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors you used in your card are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, so colorful and will cheer up anyone who receives it....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright, vibrant colors and a great card!! Glad to hear you got to visit and shop with you family!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello

    What neat flowers it remines me rainbow.... and make instresting card neat looking

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers