Monday, August 17, 2009

More Daisy Bucket! (and some candy!!!)

Here's a quick layout I whipped up for the Orchid Soup challenge for Virtual Scrap Night(VSN) over on Split Coast Stampers (SCS). The challenge was to use a circle and a flower on your card or layout and the time limit was 45 minutes. I used some more of the awesome Daisy Bucket papers for this one. All Daisy Bucket is 15% off this month at A Walk Down Memory Lane. The sentiment is one of the Daisy Bucket Rub ons. I colored the staples I used with a brown Sharpie to match my page.



Here is a view with the little journaling tag pulled out.



Look at the awesome blog candy I found!
Nilla's Candy
Bekah's Candy
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Candy

3 comments:

  1. What a cute page!
    You made it in 45 mins? That's good use of time girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, Came across your blog through paper craft planet and have been browsing. Like your blog and love your style. Hard to believe you could do this in 45.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers