Friday, September 11, 2009

fl...fl...fl...flair!


I made this page for the Scripture Challenge 2009 that I found on Patter's blog. Don't worry, I'm not completely behind, I didn't come across it until later in the year ;). The stamp is Move Mountains by Unity Stamp Company. The base shape is a chipboard book I found at Big Lots (6 pages were only $1!). I am not sure yet how I will put them all together in book form so I haven't punched a hole. The patterned paper is Daisy Bucket and the ink is Tea Dye Distress. The flowers are from a de-constructed 4th of July Lei, I colored two of the white flowers with Distress Inks (Worn Lipstick and Orange Marmalade). The flower was inspired by this cute flower on Etsy. If you haven't checked out the Etsy Inspired Challenge, you must!
If you want to see more Friends with Flair, go check out the Unity Blog!

24 comments:

  1. amazingly gorgeous! I need to go break out my quote stamps! thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I like the distressed look around the quote stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...the quote, papers, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and a very cool header

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rachel, coloring those flowers looks awesome! That's a great card to showcase that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, glad you've started :) great job with all your distress inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is beautiful! Good luck with putting your book together :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers