Wednesday, October 7, 2009

old school gaming

The challenge this week was to make a card without using an image. I chose to break open the Cosmo Cricket and use stuff from their "the Boyfriend" collection. I love the patterned papers the colors are fabulous! I ran a piece of wire through my paper crimper and added it to the card by securing the ends with good 'ol Scotch tape, it not only attaches the wire, it protects the recipient from the wire ends. The front of the card is cut short along the pattern to give it interest. I choose the joystick controller sticker. I figure a sentiment can be added to the inside when I am ready to give it, anything from "Happy Birthday" to "Thinking of You" could fit.
Paper: the Boyfriend by Cosmo Cricket, Chocolate Chip SU cardstock
Accessories: the Boyfriend stickers, wire, scissors, corner rounder, adhesive

1 comment:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers