Monday, November 30, 2009

Backpack Tags!

Time for more inspiration! Today's project is a set of 3 backpack tags (or could be diaper bag tags, lunchbag tags, etc.). I make them business card size and slip them into badge holders found at Wal-mart. I added 2 additional holes for a total of 4 ribbons and tied on grosgrain ribbon and put a drop of crystal effects in the center to secure it. Not shown in the picture is a binder ring that is used to attach it to the backpack.
I have to apologize for the poor pictures as the computer with the editing software isn't set up quite yet and daylight is lacking these days. The first one uses Sunshine Lollipop paper and some Bazzill Jewels.


The second tag uses a Unity stamp from a past KOTM, and silver brads. The background paper is also from the Sunshine Lollipop pack.



Lastly I made this one using a penguin from Unity Stamp Company. I colored him with my markers and added Sherbet buttons to the side.

2 comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers