Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Hey gals! I finally got a chance to get out some crafting supplies and create again! I decided I needed to whip up a little booklet to keep track of gifts to make or purchase for Christmas. I used some adorable Graphic 45 double sided Christmas papers as the base layer. Using my Top Note die (since I didn't have a Nestabilities set for this project...Christmas hint, hint) I cut out the base layer from the DP, then cut a top piece out of cardstock, and cut along the perforation then distressed the edges. If I could have located them, I would have used my distress inks and a jumbo eyelet to add interest.


In case you want a peek into my studio in it's current state, here it is.
And this is why I can't find my eyelets. They're in a box. Alot of the boxes belong in my studio, but that is last on the list. Areas like the kitchen and living room seem to be a bit more important.





1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE idea for keeping track of gifts! I hope you are all unpacked and moved in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers