Wednesday, December 16, 2009

12 tags of Christmas (part 1)

I was inspired when I came across Tim Holtz's blog to make some fun gift tags this Christmas.

The one on the left uses Graphic 45 "Christmas Past" paper pack. I tore the edges of the paper and added distress ink. The background tag uses Peeled Paint, Broken China and Tea Dye distress inks. The Merry Christmas stamp came from the Michael's $1 bin and was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.
The tag on the right uses Broken China and Walnut Stain distress inks for the background. The tree is stamped in Peeled Paint ink, stamping the image 3 times in a row to get the lighter tones. "Noel" was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Both of these stamps were also found in the Michael's $1 bin. The corner piece is a piece of chipboard that I colored with a silver Sharpie and covered with Crackle Accents.
I attached them to their respective gifts with hemp twine.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that Noel tag most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love these. I actually like the Graphic 45 tag the most! LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers