Friday, December 18, 2009

Friends with Flair! (part 2 of the 12 tags of Christmas)

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's only one week until Christmas! Are you ready? I am getting there...baby steps. I took time out to make more tags for the 12 tags of Christmas challenge. The first tag features Jolly Little Winter colored with my Stampin' Up! markers. "m.c." stands for Merry Christmas! The patterned paper came from a Paper Maniac card kit and I added some Kaisercraft rhinestones in the corner.

Here are tags 4, 5 and 6. I made number 4, using distress inks on the background, added a scrap of patterned paper across the bottom that matched the background colors. The "Joy" stamp is by Recollections and Kaisercraft pearls adorn the corner. You can see I had some help with numbers 5 and 6. Button colored in Rudolph (also a Recollections stamp) on tag #5 and Bug chose the colors and stamps for tag #6. The bling on their tags was in my stash.




9 comments:

  1. Hey, you're doing a FWF again! Cool!! I love your tags and really love how you let your girls help you out. Very cool, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags are great, Rachel! Tell you girls great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags! Love the one with the penguin, and of course the ones with your "helpers" art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are such great helpers! Really love the penguin on the first tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute Rachel! How fun to have your girls join in...precious moments!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers