Friday, January 8, 2010

Butterfly Flair!

Happy Friday! It has been nice to get back into a routine this week. This week's project is a set of 5 cards. I found some blank cards/envelopes when unpacking my studio space and decided I needed to tap into my stash more and use up some of what I have on hand this year. The butterfly stamp is from my faithful August '08 KOTM. The paper is from Sassafras Lass and the great sketch for this card was found on the CPS blog. Be sure to check out the Unity Blog for a full list of participants in the Friends with Flair blog hop today!





Here is the set.

26 comments:

  1. What a great set of cards, love the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Rachel! What a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love butterflies--great set of cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. butterflies are one of my fave things ever and this set is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute set! Love your goals...will see you at the Scripture Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect Unity butterflies! love these

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, this is such a wonderful set of cards! Butterflies can be used for any occasion too! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little punches of color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Rachel, this is such an awesome set of cards! I love that butterfly! Simply Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card set! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers