Friday, January 29, 2010

carefree flair

It's that time again. Time for more Unity flair! Today, in my attempt to make a more masculine Valentine's card I got out my Carefree Moments Oak stamp and embossed it in white on some fantastic glossy cardstock from Paper Maniac. The DP is from the black and white pack by Making Memories. I added some metal accents I had on hand from the $1 section at JoAnn's. And the verdict on my attempt at a masculine card after I showed it to hubby was try again.
Check out the Unity Blog for the list of today's blog hop participants! And come back tomorrow for the Paper Maniac blog hop! I can't wait!

18 comments:

  1. Love the colors and that stamp is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card like how you stamped the tree in white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! I have that stamp and have never used it...I need to try embossing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card :)!

    Inky Hugs,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love that stamp and your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cool card. love this image in the white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, the white embossing looks fabulous! And what...hubby doesn't think it could be a masculine card? I would give it to a male...men are silly sometimes...heehee! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with this Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done! A great masculine valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, that's bold. . .I love it. Thanks for playing over at CIC ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a stunning card. Great use of color! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Clearly Inspired challenges.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers