Friday, January 15, 2010

Hope Flair!

Happy Friday! Today's project is actually my 6x6 layout for the 2010 Scripture challenge. The first word to study was hope. I chose Romans 5:3-5 to journal on my page. I used the Princess Flowerette stamped in Versamark on the pink base page. The green cardstock was embossed with the Impressabilities Flourish that Patti sent me for my birthday (in September). The journaling page actually came from a cute tablet I got at the dollar store and I added the cut outs to the side using a punch. And I am all for recycling, the twill tape was wrapped around sheets and blankets my girls got for Christmas. Be sure to check out Angela's blog for a full list of today's Friend's with Flair blog hop!



ENABLER ALERT: Be sure to check out the Unity at Paper Maniac, most of it is 40% off!




16 comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers