Sunday, January 10, 2010

Move Over Copic...

Today's project is my take on the Paper Maniac sketch challenge. I used Sassafras Lass DP on my kraft cardstock base. Patti sent me this cute stamp by Serendipity when I moved and I finally have my studio unpacked enough to put it to use. I colored the birdhouse in with my girls' Crayola crayons. One day I will have a large Copic collection, but until then, Crayola to the rescue. Funny side note I did a speech on Crayola in college speech class, I really do think Crayola rocks!




Be sure to check out the Magical Mystery Blog Hop on January 30 and sign up to participate and receive a $5 credit at Paper Maniac!

1 comment:

  1. adorable, you rocked the crayolas ;)
    don't worry I don't have copics either ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers