Sunday, January 24, 2010

texture, bling and stitching!

I don't know about you, but I am enjoying all of the CHA peeks. I can't wait to see some of the new releases! Here is my card for the Paper Maniac Challenge. Play along before February 1 to be entered to win one Impressabilities and one Cuttlebug folder. For texture I ran my paper two different Cuttlebug folders (Perfect Paisley on the purple paper and Swiss Dot for the black paper). I layered my 3 butterflies and added some bling to the belly of the butterfly since I couldn't think of a way to integrate a button into my project. I faux stitched the flight path and added a sentiment from a past Unity Kit of the Month. (By the way, Unity is still 40% off!). And check out the great WorldWin metallic paper I used for the base, it adds such a nice shimmer.




Don't forget to sign up for the Paper Maniac Blog Hop this coming Saturday (the 30th). Details here, all participants will get a $5 voucher to the store!


And for your chance to win $40 to the store, enter the Delightful Sketches challenge sponsored by Paper Maniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers