Sunday, January 17, 2010

tweet, tweet

Today's card was made when I dug out my Impressabilites and embossed paper from the Earth Love collection. Then I decided I wanted to run that through the Big Shot with the top note die. I stamped the cute bird stamp in Memento Cocoa Brown, then restamped it on a scrap, colored the bird with colored pencils, cut her out and used foam tape to attach her. I tied some twine at the top.
**And just as an FYI, the shipping department is closed at Paper Maniac until 1/26...BUT...the good news is all orders over $25 get a 10% discount if you use the code PATIENT_ME how awesome is that?**


Wishing you all a relaxing Sunday! I'm off to check out today's Scripture challenge word.

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Rachel! Love the layout of this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute birdie. What a 'sweet' card!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers