Sunday, March 21, 2010

in love with Tim!

I am in love! I am in love with Tim Holtz products! I am loving grungeboard and crackle paint! I am loving my distress inks! I am loving glitter! I am loving the glimpses of spring we've been having (although I'd love it even more if it'd stay warm). I am loving this sketch I found over on Split Coast Stampers. I am loving my nestabilities!




The patterned paper used to be in the Dollar Store section at Paper Maniac, but it is sold out! So the moral of the story is "if you see something you like in the dollar store section, buy it ASAP!". The "imagine" sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company.

3 comments:

  1. That is some gorgeous stuff! I really miss scrapbooking. I have fallen waaaay behind on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am a big lover of Tim Holtz products! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers