Friday, April 9, 2010

musical heart flair




Happy Friday! Today's card I think still needs a little something in the lower right corner, but I haven't figured out what yet (or is it good as is? tell me what you think). I used this cute heart stamp from the November store KOTM. Come back Sunday, I've been playing with my Tim Holtz stuff! Be sure to check out Paper Maniac Garage Sale! (There is still time to sign up to be a seller and unload your unused stuff)!
Check out the Unity Blog today for the list of blogs playing along today!

19 comments:

  1. lOVE YOUR CARD.. the papers are perfect.. I would add a row of 3 round bling on that lower right corner.. but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card... I love the added bling under the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and simple! Love the red and black

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, perfect CAS card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as is but you could add 3 brads or other bling on the right bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is great as is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks FABulous just as it is Rachel! You don't want to take away from the heart and the bling! *smile* Have a FAB weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how about a sentiment in the lower right corner?

    did you stamp the heart on music paper?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's clean and simple and it totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple & Gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS card--it doesn't need anything else!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers