Sunday, May 16, 2010

Celebrating Gotcha Day!

WOOHOO!!! I am so excited to show off one more altered object (from last weeks Paper Maniac Design Team theme). Here are the necklaces I made for the daughters of some sweet friends. They finalized their adoption last Friday and today we are celebrating "Gotcha Day" with a picnic, and I couldn't post them last week or I'd ruin the surprise. I am so very excited for them and the sweet girl they added to their family.

I had fun making them and will definitely be altering more of these fragments and making more necklaces. I did have to try twice to get the satin cord necklaces to work out right since you can't attach both ends before you slide the pendant on. Stamps - none used
Paper -Basic Grey: Eskimo Kisses
Inks - printed on my ink jet printer
Other -Jewelry supplies, scissors, Tim Holtz Fragments , Mod Podge, Diamond Glaze

2 comments:

  1. these are so great Rachel.. hope u all had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel these are GORGEOUS!!! What a thoughtful gift!! I'd love to get something like that for Ella. Maybe not the sister part but something about her. Let's talk about ideas. I'd like to have it for her birthday in July.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers