Friday, July 23, 2010

alcohol ink emboss resist

Happy Friday! Today I have a card that features a cute image from the Unity Store KOTM (past kit). I stamped it on glossy paper then embossed it using clear embossing powder. I then applied alcohol inks to the paper to make the plaid background. I rubbed the image clean with a bit of blending solution (use a q-tip or rag). To check out more blogs on the Friends with Flair hop, check out the Unity Blog!

Supplies used: Unity Store KOTM, Alcohol Ink (I used Farmers Market), blending solution, Alcohol Ink applicator, bling, twill tape (recycled from packaging), ticket corner punch

6 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, this is so cute. I love the COLORS! and the sentiment with the gems is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Rachel. Love the alcohol ink background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww this turned out so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! All of your work is so great. I love it!

    I left you an award at my blog. :)

    http://itsmelanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers