Friday, July 2, 2010

Freedom tag FWF

Woot, I love Friday! Especially when it falls before a long weekend! Today I made a patriotic tag that could get attached to a scrap page, used as a bookmark or on a card. I used Cosmo Cricket DP and distressed it with my distressing tool and added Tea Dye Distress Ink. "Freedom" was stamped using an alphabet by Unity Stamp Company (Just my Type). The "USA" canvas twill was repurposed from a clothing tag. And, lastly, I punched out stars, added Distress Ink to them and added red and ivory pearls (check them out...they are on sale this week). The red I had was too bright so I muted the tone by coloring it with a brown sharpie so it matched the paper better. Check out the Unity Blog today for a complete list of FWF participants!



HAPPY 4th of JULY!!

12 comments:

  1. What a fun tag -- love it! Yay for long weekends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag! Love the distressed look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous distressed tag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the distressed look and the stars are fabulous! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the worn look of this...too fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tag. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the look of this! Very cool! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers