Friday, August 27, 2010

backpack tag

Well, it's almost time for school to begin again. I made a backpack tag for Bug's backpack {although I am not sure it will even make it to school as she has already claimed it and run off with it}. I started with a chipboard tag, covered it with some Basic Grey paper. I also added a strip of embossed paper across the bottom. I stamped the butterfly from a Unity KOTM and colored it in with prismacolor pencils to match the DP. I used a binder ring through the hole and some 1/8 inch groisgrain ribbon on the ring.


Now it's time to celebrate the end of summer and head off to the Great Minnesota Get Together this weekend! Check out other blogs participating in Friends with Flair today on the Unity blog.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Rachel! Very cool idea for keeping track of who's backpack is who's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag and great idea. Going to go google Great MN Get Together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great back to school project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tag. Lucky daughter! TFS!
    =D

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers