Thursday, August 26, 2010

dusted off the sewing machine ~ dog beds!

Well, it's true, we are getting a puppy! We pick him up on Sunday! I decided to dust off the sewing machine and use up some of my fabric stash. I made two beds for the puppy. The first is a canvas bottom and camo fleece edge. It's really poofy and soft. The girls have been testing it out and determined it makes a good boat too.

Secondly, I made a kennel cushion. Bug chose Cars fabric for this. I was going to go with monkey flannel and green corduroy, I was informed Cars fabric was the better choice.




1 comment:

  1. hand towel to pet-pet-pet the other household cats. Pay particular attention to the best-friend cat, rubbing the towel against his cheeks. This gathers the ... idogbeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers