Friday, September 24, 2010

boo!

Today I thought I'd get a jump on Halloween. I broke out my new Stampers Anonymous and Tim Holtz texture fades and can I just say I am in LOVE! I love the incompleteness and distressed aspect of Tim's designs and have more on my wish list! I inked up the raised portion with my Memento Black and it just pops. It's hard to make out, but I used versamark on a script stamp from the Shabby French stamp set and stamped it on the black base layer. Boo was stamped in distress ink and then I used a circle punch to get the letters centered, I inked the edges black. I made this a 5x5 square card.




Card Stock: black, shimmery lavender, white
Patterned Paper: none
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous: Shabby French
Ink: Memento: Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink: Dusty Concord, Spiced Marmalade, Versamark
Accessories: Tim Holtz texture fades, Circle punch, ATG

2 comments:

  1. very nice thanks for sharing .. purple great halloween pick..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that textured background, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers